Tuesday, 12 March 2013

My CV


  Joshua Hughes
Term time address:
Central Point Plymouth
 PL1 1DZ
Home address:
Beaumaris
7 Bryn Teg
 LL58 8HF
Mobile number: 07732697271
Studied: I went to Ysgol David Hughes for my secondary school the moved on to Parc Menai to do art and design national diploma then moved down to Plymouth to work in the course BA design for games.
In 2012 I went to japan on a business competition representing my country with my college and came 3rd in the world.
Grades: Parc Menai National Depolma  – DDD


Worked:  I have worked in my local pub back home as a waiter and barman I got lot of communication skills talking to people hard working good attendance. 
Personal Statement:
I am young bright and extremely passionate about my projects I take on and the work I make for my clients I’m a great team player I love working with people to creating exciting ideas that will entertain the public. I have skills in all Photoshop, Z brush 3D max, Unity Game theory #
Interests hobbies: my interests are sketching drawing playing the lasts games I spend most time on Photoshop and Zbrush   


  Joshua Hughes
Term time address:
Central Point Plymouth
 PL1 1DZ
Home address:
Beaumaris
7 Bryn Teg
 LL58 8HF
Mobile number: 07732697271
Studied: I went to Ysgol David Hughes for my secondary school the moved on to Parc Menai to do art and design national diploma then moved down to Plymouth to work in the course BA design for games.
In 2012 I went to japan on a business competition representing my country with my college and came 3rd in the world.
Grades: Parc Menai – National Depolma  DDD


Worked:  I have worked in my local pub back home as a waiter and barman I got lot of communication skills talking to people hard working good attendance. 
Personal Statement:
I am young bright and extremely passionate about my projects I take on and the work I make for my clients I’m a great team player I love working with people to creating exciting ideas that will entertain the public. I have skills in all Photoshop, Z brush 3D max, Unity Game theory #
Interests hobbies: my interests are sketching drawing playing the lasts games I spend most time on Photoshop and Zbrush  


I have been working in the industry for a hole year my knowledge is greater I know know what to expect if and how to react when working I have contacts to call 

No comments:

Post a Comment