Tuesday, 12 March 2013

four questions on career


Four questions;
What kind of projects will I be working on?
What concepts do you want from me: environments, character, vehicles or objects,styles ?
How long will the project be?
How many people will I be working with?
what time do I have on the project? 
would you like me to check on progress many of time with the client?
Body language;
Look convertible, smile, look the interviewer in the eye, be positive, don’t mumble, ask questions, be friendly,

Job research; Ubisoft

2D 3D artist

You need to be experienced in 2D 3D programs and 2 3 years in the industry, talented digital painter also you need to have good communication skills be able to work in a team, meet deadlines
Take direction but also work on your self positive hard working don't lack always working agents the clock you cant fall behind you  must know how to see and fix a problem in your way and some times for others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment